Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Beast Awakens

Well, the (former) Section-9.ca crew got together for coffee last night. The four of us hadn't gotten together in recent memory. Funny how time seems to pass us all by. TheRich pointed out that we had to get together at least this one last time before I become a father and my free time becomes anything but free.

During our conversations, blogging was brought up. I haven't been blogging near as much as I have in the past and TheRich suggested maybe I had made an unannounced departure from blogging. This isn't really the case, but I very rarely do I feel any desire to post anything anymore. I think when I do post, it's more because I know it will be uploaded as a note to Facebook.

So, blogging isn't completely over for me, but if I was a part-time blogger before, I guess I'm a part-part-time blogger now. Later days.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Perhaps it would be a 1/4 blogger.

Grindy said...

I'm sure there'll be lots of stuff you'll wanna post once you're a baby-daddy :)